Are you looking for work with purpose? Join the team at Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont, where your work can make a difference every day for our community and the environment!
On Thursday, June 17, you can visit any Goodwill store in the greater Charlotte region from 12 – 3 p.m. for open interviews, and to submit an application. Can’t make it in person? You can also drop in for a virtual interview anytime from 12 – 3 p.m.!
- Click here to find a store location where you can interview in person
- Click here for a virtual interview
To speed up the process, click here to apply online in advance.
Plus, we’re offering a free $100 shopping spree to any new hire, and any team member who refers a new hire, rewarded after completing their first two full weeks of work!
Every Goodwill store funds our mission – helping to provide people in our community with job training and employment support to help them find career success and thrive. Joining our team means joining a diverse and passionate team who work together to make our communities stronger in both North and South Carolina.
The reward of working at Goodwill is more than just feeling good about our mission. We value teamwork, career development, and support our employees in achieving their highest level of personal and professional growth. Here are just a few highlights:
- Management and frontline* positions available. *Pay increase after 90 days for frontline retail positions.
- Full-time and part-time opportunities.
- Annual merit increases and production bonuses for retail team members.
- Competitive wages and benefits.
- Free career development and skills training classes.
- 25% shopping discount for team members.
We invite you to build and advance your career and help change lives of people in our community through Goodwill!
Don’t want to wait until June 17? Click here to view our open positions and get started on an application today!