Our corporate partners are a valuable piece of the puzzle in building pathways that help people pursue the life they want to achieve. We welcome business donations of overstock, outdated and unwanted merchandise, and electronics. Proceeds from the sale of these donations funds career training courses in high-demand fields, job search support, family stability services and more, all of which we offer free of charge to thousands of people in our community each year.
Corporate partnerships serve as easy and impactful service projects that also benefit your business in the following ways:
- Cost savings: Donations to Goodwill are tax-deductible expenses. Making an in-kind contribution also reduces storage or disposal costs associated with surplus inventory. Be sure to discuss the tax benefit of donating to Goodwill with your accountant.
- Convenience: FREE and easy on-site pickup of your items.
- Community impact: Donations fund Goodwill’s programs and services and allow us to build pathways that help people pursue the life they want to achieve.
- Environmental impact: Recycling used or depreciated office equipment supports Goodwill’s initiatives to keep materials out of landfills and dispose of unwanted merchandise in a green, socially conscious way.
- Positive publicity: Partnering with Goodwill adds philanthropic value to your corporate image and bolsters community support.
HARD DRIVE SHREDDING
Does your business have data security concerns? Wiping a hard drive is not always sufficient to comply with your company’s data security needs. Goodwill now offers on-site hard drive shredding to ensure full data destruction.
Want to learn more about donating to Goodwill? Contact Brian Henry, Corporate & Community Donations Manager, at Brian.Henry@goodwillsp.org.