- Effective March 23, 2020, our services will be offered exclusively online and by phone until further notice.
- To learn more about our services, email VirtualCareerResources@goodwillsp.org or call 704-372-3434.
- People wanting to access our services must fill out this client application. Please take a moment to do so now!
Finding a job is hard. Finding the right job is even harder. Goodwill team members simplify the process for job seekers by training you for a career, not just a job. Our team members are here to assist you with evaluating career decisions, setting realistic goals and developing strategies to fulfill your dreams. Our services for job seekers include:
- A fully-outfitted Job Connection equipped with the latest technology to support your job search
- Referral Services designed in partnership with community agencies and staff trained to support individuals with diagnosed disabilities
- Career development services for individuals seeking personalized guidance
- Access to paid on-the-job training through partnerships with Goodwill business enterprises and local employers
- A staffing agency to place individuals in temporary, regular and temp-to-perm positions
- Intensive job training in highly sought-after industries
- Computer and Employability Skills needed to be successful in any workplace and in any job
- Employer-sponsored job fairs