Event Rental Options
Finding affordable, quality event spaces for rent in the Charlotte area can be tough! Goodwill offers a wide variety of event spaces for rent in two overarching categories:
- Spaces at the Goodwill Opportunity Campus
- Community rooms located in several of our retail stores throughout our territory
Goodwill Opportunity Campus
The Goodwill Opportunity Campus has a variety of event and meeting spaces available to rent for meetings, conferences, banquets, fundraisers, and corporate and private parties. Our state-of-the-art spaces can accommodate up to 375 guests, and we can also host outdoor tented events. Located only two miles from Charlotte Douglas International Airport and five miles from uptown Charlotte, the Goodwill Opportunity Campus offers convenience that other locations do not.
- 2,760 square-foot conference center with divider
- Two outdoor spaces featuring a terrace overlooking an urban garden and courtyard
- Two-story atrium
- 12 board and conference rooms
- Free parking for up to 170 vehicles
- Access to IT personnel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Projector screens, smart board technology and webcams
To learn more about each space and its size, capacity and pricing structure, view our Event Space Pricing Guide.
Would you like to host your event at one of our retail stores? Our in-store community rooms are perfect for group meetings, private parties, book clubs and more! You can currently rent the community room at our Rockingham store, Shelby store, Shopton Road store, Ballantyne – East store and Wendover Road store. General pricing is $100 for a four-hour rental at the Rockingham, Shelby, Shopton Road and Ballantyne – East stores, and $85 for a four-hour rental at the Wendover Road store. The price includes tables and chairs.