This certification is intended for individuals who would like to expand and prove their computer skills by earning a Microsoft Certification.
- Cost: $1100* – (including the Microsoft Official Study Guide and the certification exam via Certiport).
- *FREE for Goodwill clients who meet the requirements
- MOS certification does not expire.
- Score 70% or higher on the Prove It!® Microsoft Word test
- Have a valid picture identification (required at the time of the testing for the certification)
- Verify availability to attend classroom training full time (Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.) for two weeks (2018 class schedule below)
How to Register:
To enroll in a training program, come to the Goodwill Opportunity Campus so that you can meet one-on-one with a specialist who can help you get started. You don’t need an appointment – simply show up whenever it’s convenient for you.
Classes run Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m
|Class Begins||Class Ends|
|March 12, 2018||March 23, 2018|
|June 11, 2018||June 22, 2018|
|September 10, 2018||September 21, 2018|
For assistance in registering for the certification program, visit the Goodwill Opportunity Campus or call 704-372-3434. For more information, download our Microsoft Office Specialist – Word flyer.