This course will teach you the fundamentals of creating and managing worksheets and workbooks, creating cells and ranges, creating tables, applying formulas and functions, and creating charts and objects.
- Cost: $1100* – (including the Microsoft Official Study Guide and the certification exam via Certiport).
- *FREE for Goodwill clients who meet the requirements
- Score 70% or higher on the Prove It!® Microsoft Word test
- Have a valid picture identification (required at the time of the testing for the certification)
HOW TO REGISTER:
To enroll in a training program, come to the Goodwill Opportunity Campus so that you can meet one-on-one with a specialist who can help you get started. You don’t need an appointment – simply show up whenever it’s convenient for you.
- Classes run from 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Weeks 1-2: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
- Weeks 3-6: Tuesdays, Thursdays
|Class Begins||Class Ends|
|February 13, 2018||March 22, 2018|
|May 8, 2018||June 14, 2018|
|August 6, 2018||September 13, 2018|
|October 9, 2018||November 15, 2018|
For assistance in registering for the certification program, visit the Goodwill Opportunity Campus or call 704-372-3434. For more information, download our Microsoft Office Specialist – Excel flyer.