Goodwill’s free Business Analyst/QA Tester training course prepares students to understand, analyze and enhance the quality of technological products and services. Students will conduct hands-on exercises simulating real-world scenarios, working on two projects parallel in two leading methodologies in the current market. In this course, you will learn:
- Data and programming basics: Java and SQL
- Tech Skills: SDLC, JIRA, Rally, ALM, Manual – Mobile – Web Services Testing, Selenium JAVA Framework
- Methodologies: Waterfall and agile methodologies, scrum, TDD and BDD
- Business skills: Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Visio and Project), user research, agile management, customer value, business requirement analysis
Upcoming Training Dates
We are so excited in your interest to participate in Goodwill’s Business Analyst/QA Tester training course. Our 2021 IT training program has concluded. We are currently creating our 2022 course schedule and will release training dates once that schedule is complete. Please check back often. We look forward to seeing you in class next year!
Goodwill’s Business Analyst/QA Tester course lasts 12 weeks. It’s a hybrid class that meets virtually from 6 – 9 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays, and in the classroom from 6 – 9 p.m. on Thursdays for a total of nine hours each week.
To learn more about this course’s topic outline, tools, methods of instruction and instructor credentials, download the Business Analyst/QA Tester syllabus.
A CAP Project is required to achieve certificate of completion.
In order to take Goodwill’s Business Analyst/QA Tester training course, you must have an Associate’s degree. In order to apply to this course, you must complete an assessment and go through a selection process.
Requirements for Completion
To successfully complete Goodwill’s Business Analyst/QA Tester course, you must:
- Have at least an 85% attendance rate
- Present all class projects
- Complete a final project
- Internship (if any) is mandatory
Related Career Information
To find out more information about potential careers, trends, wages and benefits for those that complete this course, visit www.onetonline.org.
Job Search Support
As a participant in one of Goodwill’s training courses, you’ll have access to a Career Navigator who can help you with your resume and interview skills. You’ll also have the opportunity to work with our Employer Engagement Team, who can help you find and secure employment.
If you are interested in taking this course and…
- You have already completed Goodwill’s intake process:
- You have NOT already completed Goodwill’s intake process:
Still Have Questions?
If you still have questions about our training courses, complete our training inquiry form, and someone on our team will be in touch with you soon!