We caught up with wardrobe stylist and fashion insider Stacee Michelle during a recent shopping trip to her neighborhood Goodwill store. Stacee was searching for casual looks for herself, her grandma and her nephew. Stacee’s a regular Goodwill shopper and has found some awesome things over the years. Check out the top six reasons why Stacee loves shopping at Goodwill:
- Their selection. Goodwill receives thousands of donations each day, and team members are constantly pushing out new products onto the sales floor. On any given day, you’ll be sure to find everything from adult and children’s clothing to home decor to furniture to books and so much more.
- All. The. Deals. Merchandise at Goodwill stores is less expensive than at other retailers. Why pay full price when you don’t have to?
- Color me happy. Goodwill organizes their clothing by color, so it’s easy to find what you’re looking for.
- Loyalty is rewarded. By joining the Good Points Loyalty Program, you receive one point for every dollar you spend. Once you accrue 100 points, you get a $5 off reward.
- Do good. Feel good. When you shop at Goodwill, you’re actually helping people in need. The money Goodwill makes from selling merchandise funds job training and employment services free of charge for people in need right here in your community.
Watch the video below to see Stacee’s most recent Goodwill haul. What did she find this time?