Are you getting ready for spring cleaning?
Individuals and families aren’t the only ones who spring clean, because over the next few weeks, Goodwill will be doing some “spring cleaning” of our own as we transition the merchandise in our retail stores from winter to spring!
In celebration of the seasonal transition, we’re offering discounts of 50% off women’s sweaters and 50% off women’s long sleeve blouses on each of the following days that our retail stores make the transition from winter to spring.
Make sure to visit the below retail stores on these days to take advantage of stocking up on women’s sweaters and women’s long sleeve blouses at a great discount for use later this year!
- University Pointe: Wednesday, March 8
- Franklin Square: Thursday, March 9
- University: Friday, March 10
- Shelby: Sunday, March 12
- Albemarle Road: Wednesday, March 15
- Dixie Village/Gastonia: Wednesday, March 15
- Lincolnton: Thursday, March 16
- Huntersville: Friday, March 17
- Harris Blvd: Monday, March 20
- Cornelius: Wednesday, March 22
- Mt. Island: Wednesday, March 22
- Concord: Friday, March 24
- Pineville: Monday, March 27
For a full list of our retail stores with hours of operation, addresses, phone numbers and more, please visit the Retail Stores page of our website.
Not only are you getting a great deal on warm clothes for this fall and winter, but also every time you shop at Goodwill, proceeds from your purchase help fund job training and employment services offered free of charge to local job seekers in our community facing barriers to employment.
And remember to donate to Goodwill during your spring cleaning this year – whether it be cleaning out your closet, garage, kitchen, backyard shed, or any other areas of your home or office – to help our neighbors find stable employment this year. Goodwill is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and all donations are tax deductible. For a full list of donation drop-off sites, please visit the Goodwill Locations map on our website.