Summer break is coming to an end, and local students go back to school on Monday, August 27, which is …
Our corporate partners are a valuable piece of the puzzle in putting people back to work. We welcome business donations of overstock, outdated and unwanted merchandise and electronics. These donations fund job training programs for individuals facing multiple barriers to employment.
Corporate partnerships serve as easy and impactful service projects that also benefit your business in the following ways:
- Cost savings: Donations to Goodwill are tax-deductible expenses. Making an in-kind contribution also reduces storage or disposal costs associated with surplus inventory. Be sure to discuss the tax benefit of donating to Goodwill with your accountant.
- Convenience: FREE and easy on-site pickup of your items.
- Community impact: Donations fund Goodwill’s programs to help individuals improve their lives by obtaining family sustaining employment.
- Environmental impact: Recycling used or depreciated office equipment supports Goodwill’s initiatives to keep materials out of landfills and dispose of unwanted merchandise in a green, socially conscious way.
- Positive publicity: Partnering with Goodwill adds philanthropic value to your corporate image and bolsters community support.
To learn how Goodwill is good for business, contact Stephanie Hoffman, Corporate Donations Manager, at (704) 393-6886.