How the COVID-19 pandemic impacts the digital divide and what can we do to address it. By Dr. Dana McDonald, …
Goodwill’s Contract Services division is your full-service destination for results that improve your bottom line. We equip local businesses with comprehensive services and job-ready individuals to meet their needs while providing superior service at highly competitive rates. And when you choose Goodwill as your business partner, you are empowering people in our community to transform their lives through the power of work.
We can provide manufacturing, assembly, disassembly and packaging services including:
- Labor-intensive hand assembly
- Light manufacturing and de-manufacturing
- Inspection and sorting
- Hard drive shredding (offered at our warehouse or your business)
- Shrink wrapping, boxing and bagging
- Bulk and retail packaging
- Reverse logistics and repackaging
- Kitting and labeling
- Gluing, bundling and banding
- Sealing, folding and mailing
- Multi-component products
- Part sequencing
WHY OUTSOURCE TO GOODWILL?
Goodwill Contract Services is a reliable partner for filling production gaps resulting from labor shortages, order spikes and limited capacity. Goodwill has established a solid track record of competitive pricing, responsiveness, flexibility and outstanding quality control on all types of jobs, both large and small. By outsourcing your manufacturing, assembly and packaging services to Goodwill, your business is able to:
- Maintain on-time delivery despite order surges
- Free up your employees for higher-value activities
- Continue growing as you reach internal capacity limits
- Convert expenses from fixed to variable and only pay for work performed
To learn why Duke Energy chose Goodwill to recycle more than a million of its meters, click here.
For more information or to request a quote for contract work, fill out the form below.