This certification is intended for: students, clerical workers, instructors, and other individuals who would like to expand and prove their computer skills by earning a Microsoft Certification.
- Cost: $1100* – (including the Microsoft Official Study Guide and the certification exam via Certiport).
- *FREE for Goodwill clients who meet the requirements
- MOS certification does not expire.
- Successfully complete Goodwill University’s Customer, Administrative and Business Services training program, or score 70% or higher on the Prove It!® Microsoft Word test
- Have a valid picture identification (required at the time of the testing for the certification)
- Verify availability to attend classroom training full time (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) for 2 weeks (2017 class schedule below)
COURSE TIMELINE & REGISTRATION DATES:
Classes run from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m
|Class Begins||Class Ends|
|January 23||February 3|
|March 13||March 24|
|May 1||May 12|
|June 19||June 30|
|August 7||August 18|
|September 25||October 6|
|November 13||November 28|
For assistance in registering for the certification program, visit the Goodwill Opportunity Campus or call 704-372-3434. For more information, download our Microsoft Office Specialist – Word flyer.