This course will teach you the fundamentals of creating and managing worksheets and workbooks, creating cells and ranges, creating tables, applying formulas and functions, and creating charts and objects.
- Cost: $1100* – (including the Microsoft Official Study Guide and the certification exam via Certiport).
- *FREE for Goodwill clients who meet the requirements
- Successfully complete Goodwill University’s Customer, Administrative and Business Services training program, or score 70% or higher on the Prove It!® Microsoft Word test
- Have a valid picture identification (required at the time of the testing for the certification)
COURSE TIMELINE & REGISTRATION DATES:
- Classes run from 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Weeks 1-2: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
- Weeks 3-6: Tuesdays, Thursdays
|Class Begins||Class Ends|
|August 22||September 28|
|October 10||November 16|
For assistance in registering for the certification program, visit the Goodwill Opportunity Campus or call 704-372-3434. For more information, download our Microsoft Office Specialist – Excel flyer.